Hill Street Wholefoods – Cacao Fudge Brownie Mixture
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.75 with More info
Sometimes in life, you’ve got to fudge it; enthusiasm in the morning, knowledge about current events, that you actually wear your activewear for exercise.
This is not one of those times, because this Cacao Fudge Brownies mixture are made with real, wholefood ingredients to deliver a rich, chocolatey taste and fudge-like texture.
Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free & vegan.
Just add: Coconut oil, eggs (or egg substitute) + milk of your choice.
Feeling creative? Try adding half a cup of nuts, frozen raspberries or choc chunks.
Ingredients: Cacao powder, buckwheat flour, white rice flour, coconut sugar, almond meal, baking powder, salt.
BONUS: Plus turn this Fudge Brownie mix into Rocky Road slice!!
- 1 Hill St Cacao Fudge Brownie mix
- 100ml coconut oil
- 100g chocolate of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 130g mixes nuts – peanuts, hazelnuts, macadamias etc
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C fan bake. In a small saucepan, break up the chocolate into smaller pieces and add in the coconut oil. Heat on low until the chocolate has almost fully melted. Take off the heat and leave it to finish melting.
- In a bowl add in the Hill St Brownie mix, melted chocolate, oil and eggs. Mix until fully combined. Add the nuts and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a lined baking tin. Top with extra nuts and marshmallows and bake for 20mins.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool for 20 mins on the bench and then transfer into the fridge to cool down and firm up for 30 mins. Cut into squares and enjoy.