Loyal Workshop – Dorothy Mini Bag
or 4 fortnightly payments of $47.50 with More info
The Loyal Workshop was founded by a young Auckland couple, to provide an opportunity for freedom for women trapped in the sex trade.
This bag has been hand made by a women from backgrounds of poverty, each with their own story of trauma and oppression: sold, stolen, trafficked and forced against their will into the sex trade. Without prospect of finding alternative employment, they were trapped. Every product we create is part of a woman’s freedom journey.
On behalf The Loyal Workshop thank you for your support.
The Dorothy Mini is compact, lightweight and designed to carry the essentials. Made from eco-tanned cognac leather, each Dorothy Mini has oodles of character meaning no two bags look exactly the same. Built with durability and our signature timeless design in mind, this wardrobe staple features a one-size-fits-all strap which can be worn on the shoulder or cross body.
Travel light and in style with the Dorothy Mini.
- Dimensions: 20cm x 12cm x 6.5cm (8ʺ x 4 ¾ ʺ x 2 ½” x in.)
- Comfortably holds phone, wallet and keys.
- One size fits all strap which can be worn over the shoulder or cross body
- Weighs approximately 280 grams
- Premium, ethically produced vegetable tanned leather in cognac colour
- Small inside and backside pocket
- Unlined interior
- Fully hand stitched
- Etched with the name and signature of the artisan on inside pocket
BAG CHASIS AND HANDLES
1.5mm full grain eco vegetable tanned cow leather
Brass Nickel rivets and harness posts
Hand stitched 0.8mm gauge woven polyester