Lu Saint – Reusable Glass Vessel – Sangria 350ml
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $7.50 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.25 with More info
These beautiful reusable glass coffee vessels are created by Lu-Saint, a New Zealand company based in Taranaki.
It includes a wonderful, ethically grown manufacturer, a hard working Kiwi couple (Harry and Brittany), and two prized pups – named Lu and Saint.
- 12oz / 354ml
- Premium food grade silicone.
- Certified non-toxic, BPA free. 100% plastic-free.
- Borosilicate glass.
- Wooden base.
- Simple design. No screw threads.
- Uncomplicated, and will stay in place.
- Made from food grade silicone, 100% BPA free.
- Mouth-piece hole is the perfect size, not too small and not too big.
- Remove and place in dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Design led plug will prevent spillages between sips, or turn to the side to leave mouth-piece open. Can also be removed entirely.
- Made from borosilicate glass, the stronger sister to standard glass.
- Light weight, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Holds heat for longer.
- Hygienic and never compromises taste.
- Comfortable to hold.
Whilst the glass is strong, it may still break if dropped.
- Design to keep the glass (& coffee) at the optimum temperature for longer.
- Thicker silicone ensures you can enjoy a Long Black, or Tea without transferring through to your hand.
- Provides grip and ensures a comfortable hold when sipping from the vessel.
- LU-SAINT silicone is 100% BPA free, food grade silicone.
- No need to remove this sleeve from glass cup when placing in the dishwasher. Microwave safe.
- Added for style and extra protection.
- Do not place in the dishwasher or microwave. Wipe with damp cloth if needed.
Remove base, leave aside (do not place in dishwasher). Remove lid and place in dishwasher, underside facing downward. Glass cup (with sleeve intact), opening of cup facing downward.